Les archanges Index du Forum
Les archanges Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[PDF] My Journey From Warrior To Gypsy: Poems By Tom Yeager

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les archanges Index du Forum -> Le village d’Enighost -> Galerie des chevaliers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deltitzaa
Âme voyageuse

Masculin
Heros: 1
Classement: 7 000

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 05:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] My Journey From Warrior To Gypsy: Poems By Tom Yeager Répondre en citant

"My Journey from Warrior to Gypsy" is a collection of poems written by Tom Yeager. This book is his story of going into the unknown and discovering more of the world and of himself. He is able to laugh at how life " sometimes hands us chicken and sometimes hands us feathers." Tom captures the humor, warmth, and wisdom of a heart opening.

*The chapter of poems on love and romance describes the pain and joy of being with someone special. These poems show how he has slowly learned to "open his heart and let love come in." He ends one of his poems with "when people ask what happened to me, I say that I am trusting life's greatest mystery."

*The chapter of poems on riding and jumping horses shows his love and connection with horses. His poems reflect how much he has learned from riding these "magnificent creatures." One of his favorite quotes is from Winston Churchill who said, “No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.”

*The chapter of poems on travel reflects his experiences and insights from traveling to over thirty countries in the world and seeing five of the seven wonders of the world. For example, he writes about facing the unknown in his climb to the summit of Mt. Fuji. With each adventure, he realizes the truth of Rumi who said, "Travel brings love and power back into your life."

*The chapter of poems on facing adversity is about finding the inner strength to face our fears. Tom believes that adversity teaches us about patience, honesty, and courage. He ends one poem with the Vietnamese proverb "in the dark, one has only one's lamp to show the way."

My Journey From Warrior to Gypsy: Poems by Tom Yeager Tom Yeager
My Journey From Warrior to Gypsy: Poems by Tom Yeager epub free My Journey From Warrior to Gypsy: Poems by Tom Yeager book DepositFiles

171bf2437f

[PDF] ErogrendelONLINE BOOK The Hero Workouts: 100 Workouts Dedicated to Fallen Soldiers & WarriorsRed Flags Run: The Warning Signs in Relationships Ashley GillettLiza of Green Gables download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Kingdom Memoirs: BookREAD BOOK Maitre CorneliusThe EVERYTHING for Copywriters + Ad Classrooms Book: Create a Killer Portfolio, Master New Platforms, and Land a Job (with Step-By-Step Exercises + Guidance) Bonnie Kim TaylorProject Best Friend (Penelope Perfect) Chrissie PerryREAD BOOK Online Business: Discover The Fast Way To Making 10,000 Every Month When You're New To Internet Marketing (Passive Income, Financial Freedom, Affiliate Marketing)READ BOOK The Spy and His CIA Brat
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 05:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les archanges Index du Forum -> Le village d’Enighost -> Galerie des chevaliers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange